About the Journal
Canadian Journal of Medical Sonography (CJMS)
The official publication of Sonography Canada, CJMS, is published quarterly and features evidence-based research, clinical case studies, and professional updates. Included with a Sonography Canada membership, the Journal offers members opportunities to earn CPD credits by responding to quizzes attached to many of the articles.
We offer current and archived issues of the CJMS online in PDF format to read at your convenience and / or for downloading.
Please click the following links for:
To obtain CPD credits click the following:
Submit an article or case study:
- Author’s Guidelines
- Author’s Manual
- Original research Check list for the Author
- Case Report Check list for the Author
- Systematic review Check list for Author
- Literature Review Check list for the Author
- Pictorial Essay Check list for the Author
ALL copyright & Provincial Privacy Acts have been followed for content and images